Forward Operating Base Armory (FOBA)
Designed with input from our nation’s warriors, the Forward Operating Base Armory (FOBA) is a mobile, high-capacity weapon storage facility designed for use on a FOB or training range. It is approved for transport via C-17 or C-5 and mounts on an MTVR.
The FOBA is the lightest weight weapon storage solution offered by Armag Corporation, the weapon storage experts trusted by every branch of the US military for over 45 years.
Contact the weapon storage experts at Armag to discuss how this highly mobile weapon storage asset can secure your weapons in your next deployment.
- MOBILITY:?certified by WPAFB for air transport and designed for MTVR off-road transport
- CAPACITY:?designed to store a detachment’s weapons (200+ weapons and accessories)
- CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT:?climate and humidity controlled storage
- FLEXIBILITY:?flush mounted exterior fold-down maintenance tables and weapon mounting arms
- LIGHTWEIGHT:?9,200 lbs net weight and easily handled with a forklift
- ACQUISITION SIMPLICITY:?MIPR your funds and by-pass lengthy solicitation process